Handling of personal data communicated by visitors to this homepage will be carried out under the following terms.
Pursuant to Art. 13 of Italian legislative decree no. 196/2003 visitors are hereby informed that the user of the personal data is A. Loacker SpA, legally domiciled in Gasterweg 3, Unterinn (BZ), South Tyrol, 39054-IT.
Transmission of personal data is voluntarily. However, if a visitor to the site does not fill in the fields marked as obligatory in the forms of this homepage, A. Loacker SpA cannot provide the services (or parts thereof) on offer and visitors will not be able to benefit fully from the opportunities made available by A. Loacker SpA.
Data will be handled by A. Loacker SpA for the sole purposes for which visitors give their consent.
Handling of data will be carried out by means of procedures and using technical and IT equipment specifically designed for ensuring the confidentiality and protection of personal data. Said handling consists in the collection, registration, organization, storage, scanning, utilization, connection, contacting, blocking, distribution, erasure and destruction of personal data, including the combination of any two or more of the activities just mentioned.
Data handling will be effected for the following purposes:
- a) the “contact us” service. By filling in and transmitting online the corresponding contact form, visitors give A. Loacker SpA permission to contact them;
- b) so that A. Loacker SpA can send commercial information, newsletters, advertising and information material and/or make contact for commercial purposes, including by interactive means;
- c) the A. Loacker SpA job service. By filling in and transmitting online the corresponding contact form and/or by sending a CV, visitors give A. Loacker SpA permission to contact them;
- d) participation in our competitions and raffles. By filling in and transmitting online the corresponding contact form, visitors give A. Loacker SpA permission to contact them should they win.
- e) participating in the Loacker Interactive Bakery: by filling out the online contact form, Loacker AG/SpA, or any other third parties commissioned by Loacker, reserves the right to contact you;
Transmission of personal data of a juvenile must be made by a parent or guardian.
Personal data can be communicated by A. Loacker SpA to third parties when this is done in order to comply with legal obligations or following an official request or to exercise the company’s legal rights. Data can further be communicated to other companies of the A. Loacker SpA Group or to third parties who have been delegated by A. Loacker SpA to supply the services for which permission to handle personal data was originally given.
Anyone who has transmitted his or her personal data to A. Loacker SpA and who has given his or her permission for one or more of the above-mentioned purposes, may exercise his or her legal rights with reference to Art. 7 ff. of Italian legislative decree no. 196/2003.