The personal data communicated by visitors to this website will be processed using the following methods:
Pursuant to art. 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196 dated 30 June 2003 governing the protection of personal data, we hereby inform you that the controllers of the data provided by you are as follows:
A. Loacker S.p.A. whose registered office is located at Via Gasterer 3, 39054 Auna di Sotto/Unterinn, Renon/Ritten, Italy
Loacker Moccaria Italy Srl whose registered office is located at Via Gasterer 3, 39054 Auna di Sotto/Unterinn, Renon/Ritten, Italy
A. Loacker Konfekt GmbH whose registered office is located at Panzendorf 196, 9919 Heinfels, Austria
Providing your personal data is always optional: however, if you do not provide the data indicated as required by the form below or by any subsequent gathering method, the service or part of it may not be provided and you will not be able to make use of all of the opportunities offered by the joint data controllers listed above.
Such data will be used by the joint data controllers for the purposes for which you have given your consent.
Your data will be processed by means of technical and computerised tools and procedures that are capable of protecting the confidentiality and security of your data: processing consists of the gathering, recording, organising, keeping, consulting, using, linking, blocking, communicating, disseminating, cancelling and deleting of such data, including the combination of two or more of the above activities.
Data will be processed for the following purposes:
- the operation of our “contact us” service, therefore authorising the joint data controllers to contact you directly as a consequence of your completion and sending of the appropriate online form;
- the sending of newsletters and, with your consent, the sending of commercial information in the form of advertising and information material and/or commercial communication, including interactive communication;
- the operation of our “jobs” service, therefore authorising the joint data controllers to contact you directly as a consequence of your completion and sending of the appropriate online form and your curriculum vitae: CVs are gathered and managed by our partner Cornerstone OnDemand;
- the running of games and competitions, therefore authorising the joint data controllers, in the event that you win, to contact you directly as a consequence of your completion and sending of the appropriate online form;
- participation in Loacker’s Interactive Pastry Workshop: through the completion and sending of the appropriate online contact form, you authorise the joint data controllers or one of their agents to contact you.
Personal data regarding a minor must be sent by a parent or person who has parental responsibility for the minor.
Your personal data may be communicated to third parties in order to meet legal obligations, i.e. in order to observe orders from public authorities or to enforce a right in the courts. Such data will also be communicated to the Loacker Group companies listed above for the same purposes for which the data was originally gathered and to any third-party companies that may be assigned to such purposes.
Any person who has supplied their own personal data to the joint data controllers and authorised the processing of such data for the above purposes will have the option of exercising their rights under art. 7 et seq. of Legislative Decree no. 196 dated 30 June 2003. In order to exercise your rights or to identify the processing managers, simply send an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Art. 7 Right to Access Personal Data and Other Rights
- A data subject shall have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him exist, regardless of their being already recorded, and communication of such data in intelligible form.
- A data subject shall have the right to be informed
- of the source of the personal data;
- of the purposes and methods of the processing;
- of the logic applied to the processing, if the latter is carried out with the help of electronic means;
- of the identification data concerning data controller, data processors and the representative designated as per Section 5(2); and
- of the entities or categories of entity to whom or which the personal data may be communicated and who or which may get to know said data in their capacity as designated representative(s) in the State’s territory, data processor(s) or person(s) in charge of the processing.
- A data subject shall have the following rights:
- to obtain updating, rectification or, where interested therein, integration of the data;
- to obtain erasure, anonymization or blocking of data that have been processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which they have been collected or subsequently processed;
- to obtain certification to the effect that the operations as per letters a) and b) have been notified, as also related to their contents, to the entities to whom or which the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort compared with the right that is to be protected.
- A data subject shall have the right to object, in whole or in part,
- on legitimate grounds, to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, even though they are relevant to the purpose of the collection;
- to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, where it is carried out for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or else for the performance of market or commercial communication surveys.